Contact Us

Want to volunteer?

Contact Heidi:


Is my donation tax-deductible?
The Best Seat in the House is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.

Will I get a tax receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on the donation form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes.

Who can I contact if I have questions about my donation?
We would love to hear from you! Fill out the form to the left or we can be reached via email at: